Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Collection: Oriental Prints on Silk

How time goes when there are so many interesting projects you want to get your hands into!! Today, I am taking time to put a few of a new oriental prints collection in my online shop. And, at the same time I am printing them on silk with my HP InkJet printer. They are lovely.

My friend, Linda, is sending me some wonderful Vintage Prints on Silk - this will be a task I will love...as I am an antique lover (that's right either way you take it..)

Most of my time the past two weeks has been getting the house into 'pristine' condition (not easy). We decided we have reached the age to no longer maintain a house, so we have selected a very comfortable apartment near our daughter and grandchildren. mmmm...wonder how I will ever move all of my craft inventory!!

That's it for today. Must stop to add more to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment