Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Creative Collection Kits

Creative Collection I

This kit sold as it 'hit the shop.' Combinations of off-white krinkled satin, an 8.5"x11" silk image, yards of lovely ribbon, tea dyed embroidered net lace, a venise tri-color trim, beads, charms and a portrait cabachon.

We are now up to Creative Collection VIII, with two available in the shop. One will be shown below. And, I await shipments with materials for my 'Oriental Creative Collections.'




Creative Collection VIII

This collection is now available in my shop. You will get the following:

1 Fat Quarter Hand-Dyed Rayon
1 Vintage Silk Image 1893 Calendar
1yd Elegant Varigated Ribbon
1yd Elegant Checked Ribbon
1yd Elegant Varigated Sheer
1yd Elegant Striped Sheer Ribbon
3 Miniature Brass Heart Charms
1 Glass Heart Charm

Have a great day and remember what Memorial Day is all about. My Jim served in the Navy during World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment