Monday, June 15, 2009

'Yesterday's Project' Sold Quickly

Two of my 'Creative Collections' sold today. This always pleases me, as I know they will be pleased with the elegant materials included in the collections. I love finding and buying lovely supplies to use in the collections.

Last week I bought a signed vintage postcard to use in making lovely silk images. I do hope it arrives tomorrow. I will post it as soon as it gets here and I get it scanned.

This 'Creative Collection' makes me think it would be the perfect materials to make a small accent pillow for the new bride.

It is good to make pretty things in today's turmoil..."whatsoever thing is good, think on these things..."

My Jim's birthday is Thursday. He will be 83 and we will have a family dinner at our grandson's home. His bride is a wonderful cook. Hard to believe we will have our 60th anniversary this year!

More next time...

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to send along my congratulations on your continuing career. I thought I was old at 68+ but you have a few years on me! You have and will continue to inspire me to express myself creatively for the joy it brings.

    Sincerely
    Viki Teague dba VIKIDIDIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 2 creative kits and they took 1 day to get here! They are beautiful and well worth the cost. Beautiful material, lace, ribbons and the print, it even came in a beautiful presentation. Thank you Donna!

    ReplyDelete