Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Twig in the Wind

'A Twig in the Wind' is a most accurate description of my life and my crafting interests. Here I am in the 27th home with Jim, my husband of 59 years. Yes, I did say 59 years...soon to be 60 years. During these wonderful years, we just lived where the tide (or wind) took us; along the way we had three fabulous children. But, more of this later.

At 78 years (young) I now have an Etsy shop and am about to explore this new thing called, BLOG. I understand this stands for weblog. Be patient, I will learn as I go.

My shop, Fashion Frills, follows the 'Twig in the Wind' concept in featured products and collections, like Susan Clarke's Original Buttons (lovely butterfly buttons) and my own Creative Collections.


The constants in the shop remain: 'Designer Dyes' and lovely Venise to Dye. This is my personal favorite pastime as I find it both relaxing and exciting at the same time. Time dictates these special days and limits the original pieces available. My days are filled with learning and finding wonderful 'finds' for my shop. This part I love, maybe more than hand dyeing.



I'm not sure how to sign off for the day...but the saga continues tomorrow. Tune in.













No comments:

Post a Comment